Unless you've been living under a rock you've probably heard that I am departing for a Greecian adventure soon. And the reason you have heard is because I have told everybody out of sheer excitement! Admittedly one of the most fun parts of a vacation is planning the outfits. As far as I am concerned you can really flex your fashion muscles on vacation.
1. Statement sunglasses are a great way to jazz up your look with a minimal investment. Nordstrom has really hit it out of the park with their affordable selection.
2. Snake print is just luxurious enough for a stroll through Mykonos.
3. I can think of no better time to wear a fedora than on vacation. Period.
4. A fun cross body bag is a perfect way to tote around your valuables close to your body.
5. I'm a big fan of chambray dresses. They're super casual and you can toss them in your bag without worry that they'll be an awful, wrinkly mess. Perfect for traveling.
6. As far as I am concerned cobalt blue is the Grecian traveler's uniform. This beautiful print tunic dress could be dressed up or down easily.
7. Gladiator sandals are both easy to walk in and really on trend. I've been warned to avoid heels at all costs in Mykonos and Santorini so gladiators it is!