|Pouting is my specialty.|
1. Color, color, color. I have made a point of adding lots of color to my winter wardrobe. Normally, winter style boast darker hues but frankly, colorful clothing makes me happy. Bust out those brights and neons and keep them on rotation this winter. Remember there are no rules when it comes to fashion!
2. Remember those resolutions you made early in the year? Studies show that there is a big link between your mood and your behavior (duh). Simply put, get on that treadmill, keep the cigarettes at bay and act on those January resolutions. The healthier you are, the happier you are.
3. Embrace the season. What about winter is fun to you? Build a snowman, make hot chocolate, go sledding, make hearty winter soups, go skiing, or jump in a hot tub. "Oh hey, winter is fun after all."
4. Pamper yourself. Whether that means a getting a massage, a manicure, or indulging in a facial remember that when you look good you feel good. You know you've been wanting to make that appointment - just do it already!
5. If all else fails, watch these darling videos.