Why, hello there. It's been a little while, hasn't it? I feel like I blinked and it's February. V-Day is just around the corner and I know it's a bit faux pas to like this holiday but I actually do. I'm a Libra and we wear our hearts on our sleeves! In the spirit of this Hallmark holiday here are some fun gift ideas for your sweetheart that they'll actually love.
.2. If you know me you know that I love a good hand-written card. This handmade card's message hits the nail on the head. Let's be weird together. I couldn't have said it better myself.
3. This quirky Sid and Nancy antique plate is perfect for those with a bit of a dark side and a propensity for punk rock and rage. Hey, whatever floats your boat.
4. Diane Von Furstenberg's lip clutch is a timeless gift for your stylish lady-love.
5. A flirty sweatshirt is equal parts comfy and cute.
6. These beer glasses would please any beer aficionado and would be a great excuse to throw away those old Corona glasses. Two birds with one stone.
7. Take your man's grooming routine up a notch with this kit from The Art of Shaving. My brother absolutely raves about their grooming gear. You've come a long way from your Old Spice after shave, Mikey.
8. This travel bag offers a sweet reminder for the man in your life. Cute but manly